- Prominent retail unit located in the Galleries du Manoir, St Martins complex
- Measuring approximately 1,511 sq.ft. and fitted for early occupation
- Ample customer parking on site
- Good shop floor frontage with reliable level of passing footfall during business hours
- Possession date by negotiation
The ex-Wine Warehouse premises are located within the Galleries du Manoir complex in the busy parish of St Martin. Neighbouring business occupiers include Iceland, St Martins Healthcare Surgery and Pharmacy, HSBC Bank and Goodies.
The shop accommodation extends to circa 1,511 square feet and retains much of the previous tenant’s shopfitting, potentially enabling an incoming occupier to save on the usual fit out costs associated with a new outlet. The finishes include suspended ceilings with recessed flush finish, LED luminaires, vinyl flooring and wall upstands, ventilation system, smoke/fire detectors and related safety installations . There is ample customer parking available in the complex.