- Hits: 35
PROPERTY MANAGER (FULL TIME)
The primary role of the Property Manager is to assist the Management team in looking after the day to day management of an allocated number of properties and tasks, managing and reacting to issues that arise as and when.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively on all levels. Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and work efficiently is essential, together with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- To perform property management duties for buildings within the portfolio, including but not limited to liaising with clients, owners, tenants and service providers.
- Working with and instructing contractors in respect of repair and maintenance items.
- The production of notices for owners/tenants regarding day to day communal area issues.
- To carry out weekly/monthly inspections and to complete associated administration/ recording of visits.
- To manage all necessary property related compliance and Health and Safety measures associated with allocated clients/buildings.
- To perform all other day to day tasks which arise including general office duties as required.
- To provide holiday/sickness cover for other Property Managers as required.
- To assist the Directors on all manner of property related tasks as directed from time to time.
- To be part of the emergency call out rota.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- Good written and communication skills;
- Professional and friendly personality.
Mawson Collins is a specialist property management and residential sales and lettings firm, managed and owned by Mike and Lisa Collins.
Office hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, although during busy periods and high volumes of work, out of hours working is sometimes required.
We offer a pleasant working environment in a modern office and regularly organise social outings. We are a busy and friendly team who strive to provide a professional service to all our customers. No two days are the same.
20 days per year up to a total of 25 days per year earning one extra day per completed year of employment.