- Flexible open plan floor plates
- Suspended ceiling
- LED Lighting
- New heating/cooling air-conditioning system
- New Perimeter trunking to Cat A standards
- Smart WC and shower facilities
- Modern entrance lobby
- Door access control system
• New refurbished office
• Approximately 2,800 sq.ft
• 9 parking spaces
• New FRI Lease
• Available Q4 2021/Q1 2022
Rossborough House is located in a prominent position the corner of Longue Hougue Lane with Bulwer Avenue. The property is in close proximity to both The Bridge and Admiral Park, which offer a broad range of amenities, and approximately 2 miles from the centre of St Peter Port.
Rossborough House comprises of four floors of office accommodation which is currently undergoing an extensive refurbishment both internally and externally. The refurbishment will provide open plan offices and modern communal areas to a specification inclusive of the following:
• Flexible open plan floor plates
• Suspended ceiling
• LED lighting
• New heating/cooling air-conditioning system
• New perimeter trunking to Cat A standards
• Smart WC and shower facilities
• Modern entrance lobby
• Door access control system
• Carpet tiles – dependent on when letting is agreed there maybe the option to choose the colour of the carpet tiles
The available office provides approximately 2,800 sq.ft of office accommodation on the second floor of the property.
The property benefits from onsite parking with 9 spaces allocated to the second floor. There is also public parking available in the near vicinity.
The premises are available to rent by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease direct with the landlord, subject to a service charge in respect to the common parts and services.
The rent for the premises is available on application.
The available office is expected to be available to rent from Q4 2021/Q1 2022. This is the date that the building refurbishment is due to be complete.
All terms are subject to contract.
Each party shall bear their own legal costs in connection with this transaction.
Viewings by arrangement
Via Mawson Collins.