- Newly refurbished offices
- Prominent Position with 2,700 sq.ft.
- Air Conditioning
- 9 parking spaces
- Available immediately
- Rent/terms on application
• New refurbished office
• Approximately 2,700 sq.ft
• 9 parking spaces
• New Lease for a term to be agreed
• Available immediately
Rossborough House is located in a prominent position at the corner of Longue Hougue Lane with Bulwer Avenue. The property is in close proximity to both The Bridge and Admiral Park, which offer a broad range of amenities, and approximately 2 miles from the centre of St Peter Port.
Rossborough House comprises four floors of recently refurbished office accommodation. The refurbished interior now features:
• Flexible open plan floor plates
• Suspended ceiling
• LED lighting
• New ventilation, heating/cooling air-conditioning system
• New perimeter trunking to Cat A standards
• Smart WC and shower facilities
• Modern entrance lobby
• Door access control system
• Carpet tiles – option to choose the colour of the carpet tiles
The second floor office provides approximately 2,700 sq. ft. of office accommodation.
The property benefits from onsite parking with 9 spaces allocated to the second floor. There is also public parking available in the near vicinity.
The premises are available to rent by way of a new lease direct with the landlord, subject to a service charge covering the common parts and services.
The office is available to rent immediately.
The rent for the premises is available on application.
Rent Free Period
Subject to status and agreed lease terms, a rent free period will be available to the incoming Tenant to assist with fit-out and set-up expenses.
All terms are subject to contract.
Each party shall bear their own legal costs in connection with this transaction.
Viewings by arrangement
Via Mawson Collins.