- Well-known cafe located at The Halfway between St Peter Port and St Sampson
- Let to an experienced tenant with an excellent history
- Includes good-sized two bedroom Local Market duplex above (let separately)
- Plus ample customer parking at the rear (with potential development angles)
- For sale, subject to two leases - further information on request
The property comprises a very well-established café in a well-maintained condition, with fully-equipped commercial kitchen, male and female WC’s and a separate series of cold store facilities to the rear. The café currently caters for around 35 covers with a small area of outside seating at the front. Above the café there is a nicely proportioned and well-appointed first and second floor 2-bed Local Market duplex flat. The whole property benefits from a large gravelled car park area at the rear, which in the past was the subject of a successful planning application to develop further Local Market residential units. Although this permission has now lapsed, we believe a similar application may be successful again.